Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corpse Party ((Open rp—Possibility for violence and gore))

+9
Feliciano Vargas
Sebastian Michaelis
Claude
Grell Sutcliff
Kaelin Kirkland
Boris Airay
Eric Slingby
Vicki Venkman
Yao Wang
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Corpse Party ((Open rp—Possibility for violence and gore)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Corpse Party ((Open rp—Possibility for violence and gore))

Post by Éponine Thénardier Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Following closely behind Ron, she let out a muted sigh. "Yeah. Although I doubt that we can ever escape here, even in they can," Pressing her lips together, she turns her mind away from her thoughts. "Even if we can't escape, we have each other," she comments, unaware she is voicing her thoughts aloud.

As they round the corner, she spots a group of students hovering about the hallway. "There," she breaths, "and it looms like they've already met the twins, or at least the tools of their wrath,"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party ((Open rp—Possibility for violence and gore)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Corpse Party ((Open rp—Possibility for violence and gore))

Post by Ronald Knox Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Ron smiled at put an hand on her shoulder. "We do have each other." He said before following her gaze. "Oh yeah, they do look a bit battered." A thought struck him. "Shouldn't they look worse?" He asked, stepping closer.
Ronald Knox
Ronald Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Pausing for a moment, Éponine examines the students a bit closer. "You're right. Usually someone ends up dead after the first encounter," she smiles slightly at the hand on her shoulder, looking down the hallway. "Shall we go ask them? Or do you think they'll be scared of us?"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Knox Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:41 pm

"I have a feeling they won't be surprised, let's go see." He stepped closer and waved. "Hello." He said cheerfully. "Are any of you in need of assistance?"
Ronald Knox
Ronald Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Michaelis Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Sebastian paced back and forth in front of the siblings. He was agitated, he was heartbroken and that fact that he didn't know what they were going to order of him next drove him mad.

"Well?" He snapped. "Exactly what do you expect to come from your sick game? And why not do your own dirty work? Doesn't it take a toll on what's left of your filthy little souls to force demons to obey you?"

He eyed out the death scythes behind them. The could make him torture Vicki all they wanted, but they would not force him to kill his mate. He had looked in to her eyes, she remembered him to some point.

Without showing any sign of what he was doing, he focused the strongest evil of his energy toward Vicki's cutlass. He destroyed the connection between it and her. It was one of the things he could do that drove Will to hate him. Normally he wouldn't dream of doing such a thing, it stopped the reaper from collecting souls, but now it also stopped the weapon from killing the owner.

Sebastian smiled. He couldn't undo what he did, Vicki would never reap again, but now she would never die either. She was protected. She could get hurt, but not die.
Sebastian Michaelis
Sebastian Michaelis

Back to top Go down

Post by Grell Sutcliff Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Grell groaned as the two newcomers stepped forward. "Great we're going to get attacked again." He stepped right up to the boy with the glasses. "You look familiar." He muttered. "Anyway I don't care who you are, if you're going to kill us," He grabbed Feli and thrust him forward. "Take him first."
Grell Sutcliff
Grell Sutcliff

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Éponine sighs and glares at Ron. "See? I told you that something like this would happen. No, we're not here to hurt you, we want to help you," she moves up to Grell and gently but firmly pries his hands from Feli and moves the Italian aside. "And don't treat your friends like that. They're all you have,"

She hears her voice break a little and she sighs inwardly. No matter how long, the sight of friends acting like that always breaks her heart. "Oh, and I never introduced ourselves. My name is Éponine and this is Ron," she steps back and pulls him forward, letting her hand linger in his.
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Venkman Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Vicki steps closer. "Hello, I'm Vicki, that's Grell, Feliciano, Eric and Yao." She takes a deep breath and continues. "Do you know what's going on here?" She asks tentatively. "And who that man is who attacked me?"
Vicki Venkman
Vicki Venkman
Admin

https://reaperlibrary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:36 am

"Yes, I do know, to an extent. You are the new victims of the curse that pulls people into this school. Once you are here there is no known way out. Not even death can offer a reprieve, it only offers the eternal pain from your last injuries and the curse of walking the halls of this school forever.

"The one who attacked you is likely one of the demons that roams this place. They are dangerous and unpredictable, for they are controlled by the twins that control everything here. The only way to stay safe from them is to...die..."

As she trails off, she looks straight at Vicki, sensing something strange about the woman, but not wanting to say anything. She glances quickly at Ron, her confused gaze asking him if he, too, picks up anything from her.
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Knox Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:29 am

Ron nods at his mate. "Would you excuse us for a second." He pulls her to the side and whispers. "There is something about her. Do you think she's evil? She is not like the others at all."
Ronald Knox
Ronald Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 pm

"No, I don't think she's evil, but something about her wants me to say otherwise," she whispers back. "Wait, I have an idea," She turns around and directly addresses Vicki, "Did anything strange happen when that demon attacked you?"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Venkman Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Vicki nods. "I felt like I knew him, like maybe I even loved him. After he stabbed me, he pulled the feathers out of his wings that I caressed and let out this sound that I can only describe as pure agony." She held up a feather. "It's like he didn't want to do it." She admitted.
Vicki Venkman
Vicki Venkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:06 am

She nods, slipping back to Ron. "Have you ever known any of the demons to do that?!" she asks him in a hoarse whisper. "I certainly don't. I think that we may want to stay with them or near them. I don't like what this is showing at all,"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Knox Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 am

"Neither do I. Something is wrong. I say we tail them." He whispers back. "And I suspect something may be wrong with that demon, that could make him either a great help to us or our worse nightmare."
Ronald Knox
Ronald Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Éponine nods. "Yes, if that demon is going to be a nightmare for them, then he'll have to go through us! Hopefully it's just the opposite, but even so, what can those demons do that can't be seen by the twins?"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Knox Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:46 pm

"Lots of things probably." Ron says casually now filling the group. "Demons can do some pretty stealthy sneaky magic." He moves closer to his mate and smirks. "Especially a desperate demon that's in love."
Ronald Knox
Ronald Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Claude cornered Sebastian outside the room. He looked for a second like he was ready to attack him. Slowly he relaxed and placed a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "That was clever work, what you did. I could feel the magic of that spell from across the school."

He watched the younger demon sit and place his hands over his face. If he had been free enough to sob, Claude had a feeling that's what he would have been doing right now. He placed a hand on Sebastian's shoulder, a caring gesture he hoped no one could see. "I'm so sorry you have to go through with this, truly I am."
Claude
Claude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Michaelis Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Sebastian looked up at him, drained from the spell he cast and from fighting the hold the twins had. "If you really are sorry, destroy the bonds with the other death scythes. Save the reapers, they may be strong enough to put an end to this."

He watched Claude tense up. He was asking a lot of him. "I won't have this kind of control over myself for long. It's using up the last of the power I have left, when I become a puppet, at least make sure I can't kill my friends. Please."
Sebastian Michaelis
Sebastian Michaelis

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Slingby Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Eric stepped up next to Vicki and put an arm around her. "Are you alright sheila?" He asks gently. "You've been attacked twice already and Grell has been little to no help at all." He looked back at the red head who was still whimpering about his hair.

Eric leaned in closer. "And those new two, they seem so familiar, and yet I don't know them, it's freaking me out. Are we really ok with them?"
Eric Slingby
Eric Slingby

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:57 am

She slides an arm around Ron's waist, smirking back at him. "Love can do strange things to someone in this place. Especially when one is faced with death," she grimaces as she remembers the all-too-clear memory of her and Ron's death together in this place. It is one of the few memories that she knows she is lucky to remember, yet most of everything else in her head feels oddly fuzzy.

"Ron, do you ever feel like you know some of these people from somewhere. I mean, with our memories not being what they used to, and with these poor souls obviously having their memory altered like us, isn't it possible?" She glances up at Ron before returning her gaze to the little group, her brown eyes resting briefly on Vicki before she shakes her head and scans the rest of the group.
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Airay Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Boris nods. "Yes, you can use mine," He turns to Sebastian and gives the demon a glare before turning around and heaving a sigh.

Glancing over at Kae, he takes his sister aside and whispers "I am going to look for Sachiko. She will obey either of us. We can use her in your demon's place,"
Boris Airay
Boris Airay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki Venkman Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Vicki walks down the hall carefully stroking her feather. "Hey Adonine? What were you guys before this?" She asks, realizing her comrades think she's nuts. "I feel almost like I know you, or knew you at some point."
Vicki Venkman
Vicki Venkman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Éponine Thénardier Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:10 am

Éponine looks over at Vicki, eyes clouded. "I know. I have the feeling too. I am afraid to say that our memories are affected too, but not as bad as yours. If you let us think..." she trails off, glancing at Ron, a strange feeling in her gut. "Ron," she whispers, "we knew them, closely, didn't we? I'm...I'm getting that feeling. Those twins...they altered our memories and theirs,"

She loops her arm around Ron's, staring up at him for a moment. "Do you think that if that demon really has gone, well...rogue...do you think he can help us with this memory issue of ours?"
Éponine Thénardier
Éponine Thénardier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachiko Shinozaki Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Sliding into the room, Sachiko looks around for her masters Bois and Kaelin.  Spotting them, she giggles and moves over to them.  "Yes masters? You called?" she asks, her red dress fluttering around herself. In the pale light, her death grey skin glowing, she brandishes her sewing scissors, opening and closing them with a sharp 'snip, snip' that can make any human's skin crawl.

Last edited by Sachiko Shinozaki on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Sachiko Shinozaki
Sachiko Shinozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Claude notices the new demon in the room, his eyes flash a warning to Sebastian before his yellow eyes slide over the death scythes. Silently he does the work he needs to do and severs the connection on them, he gets to the last one when Kaelin picks it up, it's Eric's.
Claude
Claude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next