Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice here.

Go down

Alice here. Empty Alice here.

Post by Heather Liddel Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Name: Heather Liddel

Appearance: Heather has a long blonde hair and while normally kept back in long twintails, she left it down for the most part the day that she was pulled into wonderland only a blue bow to keep her hair out of face. Her eyes a deep emerald color. She finds herself to be very short measuring only 4' 11". Her normal outfit a long blue dress covered with a white apron. She has a lovely smile if you can get her to smile.

Personality: Heather is a down to rather realistic and cynical woman. Her thoughts can become rather dark at times. Always comparing herself to her sister that she deems more elegant, graceful, and beautiful. She is prone to jealousy. Extremely headstrong, often stepping into the middle of battles to break them up. When considering to return home she experiences terrible headaches, caused by Nightmare.

About Admin: This is the point where you wanna learn about the idiot behind the screen well okay. I'm 22, College student, older sister, girlfriend, daughter. I'm not really sure what to write about me. Umm I have an Alice in Wonderland obsession, I'm an avid gamer, and I'll talk about almost everything freely so umm yeah. I'm in a relationship but I don't know if they'll join the site though. Only other thing you might wanna know is my name which is Heather.
Heather Liddel
Heather Liddel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum