Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ni Hao, China here~

Go down

Ni Hao, China here~ Empty Ni Hao, China here~

Post by Yao Wang Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 am

Country Name: China
Human Name: Yao Wang

Personality Traits: Known as one of the oldest, if not the oldest, nations at 4,000 years old, Yao is wise, quiet, and has a mild obsession with cute things.  He has a mild disgust in the western nations, mainly stemming from the fact that they can never get anything done.  He is determined, stubborn, and loyal, and always willing to forgive, even with his rather rough history.

Physical Traits: Half a head taller than his brother Kiku (Japan), he is lithe, lean, agile, and stronger than he looks.  Since strength is not what he is known for, unlike America and Russia, he prefers to use his speed and skill along with his strength, leaving him the only nation who is able to swing a wok around like it is little more than a rapier, but exerting all the force needed to control such an object.

Pet: An panda that he calls Panda and carries on his back in a wicker basket.

Weapon: A wok that he always manages to keep on his person.

Role Play Sample: Standing with his back against a burning wall, red hot flames burning his back through his green military uniform, the Chinese man grips his wok tightly as he raises the weapon to block the oncoming sword from slicing off his head.  "You're not going to kill me that easily aru.  No matter how exhausted I am,"  The figure he is battling just grins widely, showing two rows of pearly white teeth, before kicking out and hooking one foot around Yao's right leg and leaping back, bringing the man to the ground.  "Aiyaaa!" Yao exclaims in shock and pain as he hits the ground.  "No, my wok aru!"  Yao watches with fear in his amber eyes as his wok skids away from him across the burning floor.  As he reaches out for his wok a heavy boot comes down hard on his wrist, snapping it clean in two.  "Aiyaa!  What do you think you'r-" Yao starts to yell, twisting his free arm and legs around to try and flip his attacker, when the shadowy figure swings his sword down and through Yao's neck in a spray of bright red blood.

About Character's Admin: Hello, just like everyone else here, I'm a Hetalia fanatic, just getting into it the summer of 2013 actually.  I am a big fan of the Asian nations and have an interest in the 2P's.  Besides that, well, I'm a writer and a poet, putting all of my work up on dA.  I am very friendly, but I do have a darker and more violent side that comes out in my writings.  Oh, I should also say that I do really like sarcasm, but when I type I always point out said sarcasm, or always try too at least.

I am not just restricted to Hetalia, for I also enjoy other anime's, including Black Butler and Alice in the Country of Hearts.  Hetalia is just my main and go to anime for almost anything.

I am one of the multiple female role players on this site, although I think that I may be younger than most, seeing that I am just going into college.  I live in America, not saying exactly where though, and I am America born.  I am a big history nut, so after I research something I have the habit of spouting off random facts and getting too obsessed with anything historically related.  Although, obsessing over something shouldn't be too strange here.

I do have one younger brother who plays Toris  ((He will join as said account eventually)), and as he says on his About Admin thing, I do tend to treat him like I do at times, so sometimes some of my word choices, i.e. dimwit, are meant in good faith, as I am most often laughing or being sarcastic as I am typing them.

I will ship almost anything Hetalia, although some, not all, of the crack pairings are just a little too strange for me to ship and I absolutely hate incest.  My top ships are NiChu, as a brotherly relationship only, PolLiet, Spamano, and FrUK.  I am not a fan of RoChu as a love pairing, however I do approve of it as a battle pairing and a friendship.  Nothing more.

As for Boris Airay, as with the above I will ship almost anything, though how I ship said characters will vary.  The only love relationship I ship with Boris is Alice.

For Éponine, she is already in a relationship with Ronald, so I really don't ship her with anyone else.

My two other accounts are Éponine Thénardier and Boris Airay.  And I think that that's it for now.  I'll update this later if I remember that I need to add something.
Yao Wang
Yao Wang

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum